Not been blogging for a while, so decided tday I would venture into something trivial maybe. I guess a lot of you who have started their medical internship have gotten down to jotting experiences down, but I am not going to do that , because between getting stung by a bee and dressing a pigeon’s wound, nothing interesting ever happens. I am not going to talk about anything I am or was passionate about, cause really, how much can you write about sports and porn anyway ; theyre meant to be watched. I must say that yesterday wasn’t bad , cause I shot for an episode of Kya Baat Hai on MTV. Yeah, I hadn’t heard of it either before, but it’s some people coming together and discussing socially relevant stuff. Well at least I got some free food out of it. Was impressed by cyrus though , hes bloody hilarious. Have been itching to get out of town, so if any of you have any ideas mail me. Ill come with anyone who doesn’t smell. Seriously though, no bad smells. And no annoying jokes. And no exceptionally moral people. And no vegetarians. Screw it , im going alone.
TV’s boring. Just had to say that now cause I looked up at the screen and it bored me. May watch some football later in the day. Then again may not . undecided. No actually I may.
What’s the deal with this heat anyway, really. Im burning to near death everyday. really seeing my life flashing in front of my eyes everyday. Actually I think that’s just hypotension. But sure the fairness creams for men are doing well, hehe. That may just be the most gay product of all time. In my opinion at least, but who’s asking. Also, been bored of food lately.
College gave us 1825 rupees as our stipend this time around. Still wondering what to do with it. Dunt call with suggestions though. What!!!! They are showing pigs on tv now. I have no reason to write anything anymore. Getting off. Bye. Well not getting off as in getting off, as in you know getting off, meaning really getting off. Just getting off.
9.4.06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
1825 rupees??????????????????
Bloody hell? why did u get the extra 5 bucks?
And check my blog too dude... popular opinion has it that my blog makes more sense than yours.
actually it was 1821 .
kids nowadays are spoilt silly i tell you!
we only got 1700!!!!!!
Post a Comment